TLabs, an initiative by Times Internet, is a startup accelerator and early stage seed-fund in India for internet and mobile technology startups.
It is one of the most established Indian accelerators, powered by a panel of 70+ mentors – that includes highly-experienced entrepreneurs and industry professionals
TLabs runs a structured and highly intensive four-month mentoring program for these startups. It also offers a funding of INR 10 Lakh, a co-working space and a host of other benefits from prominent tech partners, to the startups it accepts in the program. At TLabs we understand the problems faced by young entrepreneurs and aim to provide a platform to shape their ideas into world-class products with the mentorship and guidance provided by TLabs mentors and functional experts.
- To help accelerate ideas in Internet,Mobile and Technology to reach its true potential.
- To help entrepreneurs test market their minimum viable alpha products with TLabs support.
- To bridge the gap between entrepreneurs and the investor community.
- To help entrepreneur with seed funding through early stage equity participation.
- The financial objective shall not be the sole driver of the investment decision. Cutting edge technology driven innovative ideas in the domain of Internet and Mobile will be the primary driver for TLabs investments.
- To provide freedom to the entrepreneurs in executing their ideas and avoid any management involvement by TLabs.
- To provide mentorship and guidance wherever and whenever required by entrepreneurs.
- Entrepreneurs can interact with likeminded other entrepreneurs to gain from each other.
- Entrepreneurs can interact with investors (angel/VCs) for growth funding.