TLabs, a Times Internet Ltd. initiative, aims at nurturing and supporting the ideas and projects of Internet and Mobile entrepreneurs.
Key words behind TLabs are – Innovation, Incubation & Investment. At TLabs, we truly believe that an innovative idea with potential should be nourished at the right time so that it can reach its true potential.
At TLabs we understand the problems faced by young entrepreneurs and aim to provide a platform to shape their ideas into world-class products with the mentorship and guidance provided by TLabs mentors and functional experts.
- To help accelerate ideas in Internet,Mobile and Technology to reach its true potential.
- To help entrepreneurs test market their minimum viable alpha products with TLabs support.
- To bridge the gap between entrepreneurs and the investor community.
- To help entrepreneur with seed funding through early stage equity participation.
- The financial objective shall not be the sole driver of the investment decision. Cutting edge technology driven innovative ideas in the domain of Internet and Mobile will be the primary driver for TLabs investments.
- To provide freedom to the entrepreneurs in executing their ideas and avoid any management involvement by TLabs.
- To provide mentorship and guidance wherever and whenever required by entrepreneurs.
- Entrepreneurs can interact with likeminded other entrepreneurs to gain from each other.
- Entrepreneurs can interact with investors (angel/VCs) for growth funding.